Make a donation!

An Introduction: Just so you're in the know


Hello and welcome to the Imperial Valley Photography blog! 

I invite you view the left sidebar and learn a little about who I am and why I take pictures. Take a look at my portraits, nature photos, and animal photos while you're here, and consider contacting me to take your portrait!

If you go to my DeviantART page, you can get some really cool photo gifts. At that website, you can get mugs, canvases, mouse pads, etc. depending on what's available.

For those who want to purchase something on my DeviantART account:

If you happen to want a print from me, you will see a watermark on the picture you order. But the watermark will NOT be on the picture when you get it.

I take portraits, and they are as follows:
-Graduation
-Birthday
-"Save the Date"
-Couple Portrait
-Best Friend Portrait
-Other portraits (Example: Work portraits)

*I charge a $25 sitting fee, plus $0.25 for each photo you would like in digital form. If you are interested, please email me at ivphotos14@yahoo.com or go to my Facebook page and leave me a message.  

Important:  
-I will not set up an option for buyers to purchase portraits of other people. 
-You will need to email me if you want your portrait taken so we can discuss where to meet, what time, and other information that needs to be discussed.

Note: All the money I gain from this goes toward my college education.

This blogger has been in development for quite some time, and even went inactive for a number of years. I am going to keep this site active and resume work on a "Yuha desert project" that I started a few years ago. you can find more information on that in the previous post below.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Comments

Popular Posts