Make a donation!

PayPal

--If this is your first time here, welcome! Please take a look at the Introduction Post


I have a PayPal account! This means that if you're not interested in any pictures of mine but you want to donate a few dollars, you can do so via PayPal.


You can still donate with a debit or credit card if you do not have a PayPal account.

Remember: All the money you donate goes towards me completing my college education, getting a degree, and becoming successful. It will also go towards funding my Yuha Desert Project. Here are some people who have donated by buying my pictures (omitting last names for the sake of privacy):

Kathleen
Lorene
James
Diana
Sharon (my aunt!)
Andrea
Gerardo
Reyna
Itzel
Yvonne
Elizabeth

To these people, I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart. I don't know how to repay you. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone! I want this list to expand, and that is something only you can do. I completely understand if you simply aren't interested in buying pictures, but if you could donate by PayPal whatever amount you can, I would greatly appreciate that as well. You would still be helping me in my endeavors as a photographer. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message me on Facebook or email me at ivphotos14@yahoo.com.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts