Make a donation!

Side Project: The Yuha Desert

If this is your first time here, welcome! Please click take a look at the Introduction Post  -----------------------------------------

I have some exciting news!
How many of you have heard of the Yuha Desert? 

Apparently, it's not well known to us locals in the Imperial Valley, and I didn't even know about it until a few weeks ago. A very good friend of mine suggested that I should do a photo book about it and bring some attention to it, because that desert is a really fascinating place.

This will be a side project of mine, as I am going through college, and will be available for purchase if there are enough people who would like to learn more about the Yuha Desert and look at some of the cool pictures I hope to take. I will make time to do this. It will be a lot of work, but it's going to be fun, even though it's getting hot. Perhaps some cool evening shots? But, it's a definite yes that I will be working when it gets cooler. A photographer's gotta do what a photographer's gotta do. 

See you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts