Make a donation!

Childhood Home Tour: Day 5






Day 5: The backyard! Some of these plants and trees are very old, yet still in good shape. My parents told me that at least one of these trees was transported from where they originally lived. I don't remember which one though.

Anyway, the backyard has looked like a park for as long as I can remember. Ever since my childhood. The backyard's super high maintenance, but it's worth it. I mean, having a green backyard like this just means more photo opportunities!

That's it for this one. See you in the next post!

  • Introduction: Done ☑
  • Day 1: Outside Picture Series - Starting with the front side of the house - Done ☑
  • Day 2: Right side - Done ☑
  • Day 3: Left side - Done ☑
  • Day 4: Back side - Done ☑
  • Day 5: The backyard - Done ☑
  • Day 6: My old swing set
  • Day 7: My old trampoline
  • Day 8: Inside Picture Series - Starting with the kitchen
  • Day 9: Living room
  • Day 10: My dog's "beds"
  • Day 11: The front door
  • Day 12: Hallway #1
  • Day 13: My dad's room
  • Day 14: The TV room
  • Day 15: The library
  • Day 16: The fireplace
  • Day 17: A peak at my uncle's room
  • Day 18: Hallway #2
  • Day 19: My room
  • Day 20: My closet
  • Day 21: Storage places

Comments

Popular Posts