Make a donation!

Childhood Home Tour: Day 6



Day 6: my old swing set. It's pretty cloudy today! It's also sprinkling a little bit out there, and is kind of windy.

I've had this swing set since I was very little. Maybe 3 years old? I'm not entirely sure. It's been painted over many times in the past and cleaned to prevent rust, but now that I'm older, it's just rusty and dirty. I think I stopped using it when I was like 13 or 14. I used to swing on this all the time, and climb all over it. I'd also get blisters. 😅 But not that I cared when I was little.

I actually used the bar very recently for an exercise. It was for assisted chin ups. There was another exercise where you had to hang for 40 seconds, and because that bar is too low, I used the top of the swing set. It was difficult because I have noodle arms and because of the rust. I was like, "Who knew this thing would still come in handy after all these years?"

On a side note, I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! I sure did. My night wasn't full of fireworks, just sparklers and having a good time with my boyfriend. Oh, and Polaroid pictures. 😃

That's it for this one. See you in the next post!

  • Introduction: Done ☑
  • Day 1: Outside Picture Series - Starting with the front side of the house - Done ☑
  • Day 2: Right side - Done ☑
  • Day 3: Left side - Done ☑
  • Day 4: Back side - Done ☑
  • Day 5: The backyard - Done ☑
  • Day 6: My old swing set - Done ☑
  • Day 7: My old trampoline
  • Day 8: Inside Picture Series - Starting with the kitchen
  • Day 9: Living room
  • Day 10: My dog's "beds"
  • Day 11: The front door
  • Day 12: Hallway #1
  • Day 13: My dad's room
  • Day 14: The TV room
  • Day 15: The library
  • Day 16: The fireplace
  • Day 17: A peak at my uncle's room
  • Day 18: Hallway #2
  • Day 19: My room
  • Day 20: My closet
  • Day 21: Storage places

Comments

Popular Posts