Make a donation!

Project: Childhood home tour

I'm so excited about this new project. I literally came up with it a few minutes ago, because I was thinking: There will be a day when I won't live here anymore. Or rather, what if there comes a day where I won't life here anymore? It's a bittersweet thing to think about.


As I thought about this, the idea of taking some pictures to remember my home by if something were to happen popped into my head. If I move, it gets sold or, heaven forbid, torn down, for one reason or another. I want to preserve my home the best way I can, and that's through pictures. And I thought I could share with you as well. 😊 The picture you see above is just a sneak preview of my home. This was not supposed to be a great picture, but more of a "preservation" picture. This was shot from the backyard. I have lived here my entire life. The house has gone through some changes (moving out some old stuff), but it's still pretty much the same when I was a child. My parents lived in this house when they were young as well!

In the following posts, you'll see pictures of my house in all its glory, and even get a little bit of history on it. How awesome is that? I don't know about you, but I'm excited to show you my house and document as much of it as I can. I'm going to provide a list of what I plan to post for my home tour. Days marked as "done" will be highlighted in green. The list is subject to change, and I will list any changes if I make any. 😊 I will do my best to make these frequent. Hope you all have a good rest of your day, and I will see you in the next post!

Childhood Home Tour:
  • Introduction: Done ☑
  • Day 1: Outside Picture Series - Starting with the front side of the house
  • Day 2: Right side
  • Day 3: Left side
  • Day 4: Back side
  • Day 5: The backyard
  • Day 6: My old swing set
  • Day 7: My old trampoline
  • Day 8: Inside Picture Series - Starting with the kitchen
  • Day 9: Living room
  • Day 10: My dog's "beds"
  • Day 11: The front door
  • Day 12: Hallway #1
  • Day 13: My dad's room
  • Day 14: The TV room
  • Day 15: The library
  • Day 16: The fireplace
  • Day 17: A peak at my uncle's room
  • Day 18: Hallway #2
  • Day 19: My room
  • Day 20: My closet
  • Day 21: Storage places

Comments

Popular Posts