Make a donation!

More photo purchasing opportunities

Hello everyone! It's Sharon with a new blog post. 

As you can probably tell from the picture, there is a new opportunity for people--if they're interested--to purchase my photos. It has been introduced on the Facebook page for my blog, and it is only there that you will be able to read about the details of the opportunity. Don't worry! It's not going away any time soon. Allow me to explain the basics:

In the past, I used to sell individual prints and other things (posters, greeting cards, etc). That way, people had another option other than donating, portrait taking, and DeviantART. When my laptop died (for like, the third time) and I lost all my pictures, I was disheartened, and didn't want to sell like that again. But after several years, I realized I should just do it again. I've lost a lot of my skill due to silly excuses in the past, but as I continue taking pictures, I should be able to regain it. I learned from last time; I need to back up my pictures and not get discouraged if my laptop dies again. I have terrible luck with laptops. :P

So, if you're interested in this new opportunity, click on the link above and it'll take you straight there.

I may transfer this information over to the blog, but for now, it is only available on Facebook. You can message the page about purchasing if you're interested, or if you have any other questions. If you don't have a Facebook account, I think you still should be able to see it. Additionally, if you don't have a Facebook account and have questions about the opportunity, feel free to email me at ivphotos14@yahoo.com

If you haven't already, check out the work I've done near the top of the blog. You'll find portraits, nature, and animal pictures for your viewing pleasure. :) Additionally, check out my DeviantART page if you haven't already, do some browsing, and see if there's anything you'd like to purchase.

See you in the next post!

Comments

Popular Posts